Privacy Level: Private
Exterior finishes with strong character and a technically complex design will find a perfect pairing in the simple horizontal lines of this cut glass model. Designer's advice: looks great with Sandblasted glass.
See the Custom Products tab for inspiration for your own installation or
Energy-efficient glass: Energy-efficient glass has a low emissivity surface which reflects heat radiation. Depending on its position in the glazing, it will keep the heat inside the house or prevent it from entering.
Spacer: Novatech uses the intercept® spacer in its double glazing doorglass. This "warm edge" spacer type, combined with energy-efficient glass and argon gas, reduces condensation on the periphery of the glass in winter.
Argon: The argon gas in your glazing reduces heat transfer by convection and improves energy efficiency.
Technology: Our V-groove process incorporates an engraving process on sandblasted tempered glass or glue chip glass, which provides a high level of privacy while allowing daylight to penetrate. The engraving technique is also available on clear tempered glass.
Frame: Frame size varies according to glass size.
Insulated glass size: 22×64”, 7×64”, 22×48”, 8×48”, 22×36”, 8×36”
Opening size: 23×65”, 8×65”, 23×49”, 9×49”, 23×37”, 9×37”
Insulated glass thickness: 1”
It's possible to change the included frame with one of the following:
- Contemporary: Extruded PVC frame, white, UV resistant, non-yellowing, easy to paint, screw cover caps.
- NovaPVC: Extruded PVC frame, white, UV resistant, non-yellowing, easy to paint, screw cover caps.
- Stainable: Extruded woodgrain PVC frame, beige, must be painted, screw cover caps.
Add a second low-e pane for triple-glazing and even more energy efficiency!
Add triple glazing to your doorglass to boost its energy efficiency.
In order to meet your needs, Novatech offers customized solutions for this product:
- Change the standard metal caming bars for one that better suits your needs. For example: zinc, brass, plated, etc.
- Adjust the level of privacy by changing one or more textured glass panels.
- Change the product size to meet your specific needs. Applies to doorglass, transoms or sidelites.
Novatech suggests two entrance styles to help guide your choice regarding this product:
#1 - Chic (Ultimate Sophistication)
The choice of stained doorglass, combined with a matching stained glass sidelites and transom, will bring unmatched distinction to your home. This chic configuration will add beauty and value of your home.
#2 - Pure Chic (Trendy Sophistication)
Emphasize your doorglass selection by matching it with textured glass sidelites and transom. This elegant pure chic combination has a refreshing style, providing perfect harmony between your architectural style and the current trend towards simplicity.